Identify and underline the preposition in the following sentences.

 

Exercise – 1: page no: 33

Identify and underline the preposition in the following sentences.

1. My friend jumped over the bushes.

2. The pen fell between our desks.

3. We walked up the stairs

4. She accompanied me to the store.

5. I looked under my bed.

6. Payal walked towards the teacher.

7. Sujata looked over the hill.

8. Bobby is leaning against the window.

9. I looked above my roof.

10. They walked around the edge of the lake.

11. The kitten jumped in the box.

12. My flight is from Ahmedabad to Delhi.

13. Eddie climbed into the tiny tent.

14. Of all the contestants, Gabriel ran the fastest.

15. Kelly slipped on the marble floor.



If you find any mistake or wrong answer then feel free to comment below.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.