Fill in blanks with past perfect tense using the verb given in the bracket.

 

Exercise-7: page no: 17

Fill in blanks with past perfect tense using the verb given in the bracket.

1. We had shopped in that shop before we came home (shop)

2. I had practiced the songs before the program started. (practice)

3. They had played hockey in that field before it started to rain. (play)

4. Had you come to the program before I came? (come)

5. I helped him to do the task after I had finished my work. (finish)

6. I had listened to melodious songs before I started the work. (listen)

7. We had watched a movie in that Cineplex before he came. (watch)

8. We had taken an ice-cream before we left. (take)


If you find any mistake or wrong answer then feel free to comment below.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.