Rewrite the following sentences using the simple past tense of the verb.

 

Exercise - 5: page no: 17

Rewrite the following sentences using the simple past tense of the verb.

1. Violence shakes every country.

 Violence shook every country.

 2. They learn their lessons regularly.

 They learnt their lessons regularly.

 3. I know what you mean by it.

 I knew what you mean by it.

 4. The birds fly away when I shoot at them.

 The birds flew away when I shoot at them.

 5. I work hard, keep out of trouble and enjoy good health.

 I worked hard, keep out of trouble and enjoy good health.

 6. I always buy things at wholesale rates.

 I bought things at wholesale rates.


If you find any mistake or wrong answer then feel free to comment below.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.